• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

royal carribean sale.

apparently there is going to be a massive sale on royal caribbean cruises tommorow, i think you have to book them off the website though, so it might be a bit of hassle. :)

Pam in CA

Captain
Wouldn't go on RCI if I was paid. Too big, too impersonal for me.
I've taken several RCCL cruises and while they aren't my first choice, I wouldn't hesitate to go again if the price and timing were right. The Oasis/Allure are big but I've heard good things about them, that there is enough public space and activities so you don't feel like you're cruising with 5,000+ people. Heck, that's a small city. :) If I had grandchildren, I'd certainly consider cruising on one of them.

Captain2

Deckhand
What about your shares Pam. As for me, being ancient I like smaller "passenger ships" Oriana,Warwick Castle, Strathmore, Strathnaver, and Achille Laura.
Rhapsody and Legend are as big as I want to get

Pam in CA

Captain
What about your shares Pam. As for me, being ancient I like smaller "passenger ships" Oriana,Warwick Castle, Strathmore, Strathnaver, and Achille Laura.
Rhapsody and Legend are as big as I want to get
Sold my shares. :( I generally like all ships and have a 14-day cruise booked for December on the Pacific Princess, 670 passengers. I've taken several river boat cruises as well with 100-300 passengers.