• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

RMS Titanic

L

lancashire lass

Reporter still haunted by her voyage to the Titanic.

This reporter shares her experience of being taken down to the Titanic in a Russian Submersible and the memories that still linger for her.It must have been a awesome experience to actually see that great ship up close.

I will be looking out to for the TV series although likely Canada will be a year behind before it's shown.

Titanic: As Julian Fellowes' ITV drama hits our screens, Caroline Graham tells of her own astonishing journey to the bottom of the Atlantic | Mail Online

L

lancashire lass

Would be super if they could make this happen. seems a tad ambitious but who knows.:)

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
Well, the original TITANIC was ambitious, so was ALLURE/OASIS of the SEAS, so why not? It could still happen. But, we know it may not either. Many have wanted to build a new TITANIC. We'll just have to see.

Adrian

Deckhand
I've often wondered if there were any ships out there today similar to the Titanic. I think it's a great idea to have a working, fully-functional, fully-enjoyable replica of the Titanic. Just imagine how much attention it would garner simply because people want to see what the inside of the Titanic would look like, brought back to life! However, I wonder how many people would be wary of cruising on its maiden voyage, since the Titanic sunk on hers...

BenB

Deckhand
I read on the website - thanks for the link, btw - that the website itself is going to be relaunched next month in an easier to read/navigate format. However, I couldn't find when the Titan is supposed to be finished and ready for it's first voyage. Does anyone know?

sidari

Deckhand
Still they claim the Maiden voyage being from Southampton despite there being 1 Fare paying passenger from Belfast to Southampton! which makes it the Maiden voyage.

G.M.T.

Deckhand
Like the cruise lines of today, you a cruise on a maiden voyage, then the cruise line sqeeze a couple of "test runs cruise for fare paying passenger".