• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Raiola pushed Pogba to transfer real, making Man U angry

PortgasAce

Deckhand
Under the instigation of super-agent Mino Raiola, Paul Pogba is likely to refuse the time of Mu to come to real next summer in a free form.
The 2018 World Cup champion returned to Old Trafford five years ago but did not achieve the desired success bongdatructuyen
In the new tournament, Paul Pogba has provided 7 assists in 7 Premier League appearances. However, the future of the 28-year-old midfielder is currently quite precarious.
The current contract between Pogba and the Red Devils is only extended until June 2022. Therefore, the Premier League can leave Old Trafford next summer as a free player.
A source from ABC said that real madrid is ready to give Pogba a 5-year contract with a salary of 12 million pounds per season. In addition, there is a £25 million kickback fee thuckhuyatv
The French player's representative - Mino Raiola is trying his best to interact with the deal to earn a commission of approximately £10 million in the Premier League.
Recently, Man Utd tried his best to negotiate the deadline, but Pogba was not interested in signing again, although the team asked to increase his salary from about £ 290,000 / week to £ 400,000 / week.
In the recent interview when returning to France, Pogba hinted: "I always talk to my old Juventus teammate Paulo Dybala.
However, I am currently living in Manchester. I have a contract with the red half of Manchester and we'll see what happens next."
bonuss: da ga online