• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question of the Day

FlRic

Deckhand
Unless I had chartered the entire plane I wouldn't try to join the Mile High Club because the laughter would be too distracting! And believe me, it is NOT possible in those little cubicles they call bathrooms on the plane...I tried...but not possible!:rolleyes:

Ally

Deckhand
....dusted this one off a bit.....;)

If you could design a cruise ship cabin, what one thing would you definately have and what would you definately leave out of it?

alphakitty

Deckhand
Wow! A blast from the past Ally :)

One thing I would definitely have would be a coffee maker or tea kettle of some sort. (That's my practical answer LOL)

My dream answer is a jacuzzi on the balcony. :)

I can't think of anything I'd leave out of it..they are sparse to begin with. I could do without the extra furniture, the couch and coffee table just take up space to me.

That would be awesome to redesign a room.
I would add a hot tub( ON BALCONY) and a larger bathroom with plenty of shelves to hold things. Plus I would take out the hard couch and put in 2 nice big plush recliners which could fold into twin beds if needed for kids.
A large flat screen TV with a DVD player would be nice, although we are hardly ever in the room to watch it.

Kathy

Ally

Deckhand
OK....thinking cap on....:rolleyes:

Right...got it....erm....if there was one person (not your partner/spouse etc) that you would take on a dream cruise with you....who would that person be?

:)

Ally

Deckhand
......<sigh>.......time to dig this out again me thinks :rolleyes:

Right then.....If there is one thing that you have already done, that you wish you hadn't done....what was it and why do you wish you hadn't done it?

Please keep it clean ;)

alphakitty

Deckhand
There are plenty of things I wish I hadn't done.....but regrets are such a waste of time. :)

I wish I had gone to college when I was young, that's a big one.

I really wish I'd picked Allure as my second name in the name that ship contest, instead of Utopia. :laughalot:

middy

Deckhand
Think my answer is that once I finished my General nurse training. I should have branched out into Psychiatric Nursing instead of Midwifery as I did. The reason being that Psychiatric Nursing would have better fitted with my personality.

Ally

Deckhand
Think my answer is that once I finished my General nurse training. I should have branched out into Psychiatric Nursing instead of Midwifery as I did. The reason being that Psychiatric Nursing would have better fitted with my personality.
...erm...is that before or after coffee, Middy? :laughalot: :laughalot: