• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question of the Day

Chucksta63

Deckhand
I really thought this would be easy, boil the water, dissolve box of jello in ice bucket,or empty water bottle, add smuggled vodka, pour into neatly packed container, add lids and put into refrig, chill for a few hours, then bring out for a little party boost!

:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:
You have this down to a sicence:eek:....lol
Have you done this before.....hehehehe:laughalot:

Chucksta63

Deckhand
~ Question Of The Day ~

What is your favorite meal of the day on the ship?
Some like Breakfast & others like Diner, Some are just in it for the Deserts....lol:laugh:
What do you like best?

Ally

Deckhand
~ Question Of The Day ~

Some like Breakfast & others like Diner, Some are just in it for the Deserts....lol:laugh:
What do you like best?
Breakfast in the cabin...the perfect way to start the day :)

I don't always eat at lunchtime or evening meal, as I don't at home, but breakfast in the cabin...EVERYTIME :thumb:

Ocean Angel

Deckhand
~ Question Of The Day ~

What do you like best?
I will have to say dinner! Not only the food but chatting with others about there day.

Just not sure I want to have dinner with Lisa I hear she will order for you if she doesnt think you do it fast enough :laughalot:

alphakitty

Deckhand
I don't know....I love to eat, so it's hard to say which meal is my favorite. I love them all....I guess if I have to pick one, I'll pick dinner. LOL

Sharon2U

Deckhand
You have this down to a sicence:eek:....lol
Have you done this before.....hehehehe:laughalot:

You think this is my first time???????????? NOT:eek: I'm quite innovative, I've made a full course Christmas dinner in a motorhome in a McDOnald's parking lot.:roflmao: :roflmao:

Favorite meal, steak & lobster

Chucksta63

Deckhand
~ Question Of The Day ~

What do you like best?
Kinda a toss up for me but I am going to go with Diner!
I do like lunch & snack time too though....lol

You think this is my first time???????????? NOT:eek: I'm quite innovative, I've made a full course Christmas dinner in a motorhome in a McDOnald's parking lot.:roflmao: :roflmao:

Favorite meal, steak & lobster
Your perfict for this job. You'll find Margie is quite an old pro at this too....lol
Should we do this at the hotel for a dry run....hehehee

BoHunk

Deckhand
I dont really like the sit down meals...I guess my favorite would be when I come back on ship froma long day at port...cleaned up and showered...and I hit the buffet line for some pasta...

It feels so good to get something in your belly....

FlRic

Deckhand
I, unfortunately, like ALL meals and am constantly amazed how quickly I get hungry between them when on a cruise.:eek: Of course this does not sit well with the food gestapo (aka DW) who insists on monitoring my intake at all times because of her concern about MY diabetes!:rolleyes: Actually, I'm pretty good about my food intake (anything and LOTS of it!) on a cruise because the last thing I need is a sugar spike while away from home.:crap: I even like the regular desserts which I can handle better than the low or no sugar desserts because they load them up with fruit to give them a sweet taste and end up giving me too much fructose.:rolleyes:

BoHunk

Deckhand
Hey...on the Valor..the diet deserts were very good! Surprised me....

I just love your signature! Where in the world did you find that?

Sharon2U

Deckhand
Your perfict for this job. You'll find Margie is quite an old pro at this too....lol
Should we do this at the hotel for a dry run....hehehee

I thinkit would a snap to make up a big batch at the hotel, they have a microwave & refrig in the rooms, liquor store close.

Chucksta63

Deckhand
I think it would a snap to make up a big batch at the hotel, they have a microwave & refrig in the rooms, liquor store close.
I'm so excited.........:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:
OK I think it is Official....I'm recovered & ready for another cruise!!!:cool:

BoHunk

Deckhand
Question of the day:

can you use 5 words to describe yourself?

I.E....hugger...mushy....bedwetter.....