• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question of the Day

alphakitty

Deckhand
Ok...back to the QOTD. :) My favorite drink on this last cruise turned out to be Amaretto on the Rocks. I enjoyed a couple of them, doubles even!. LOL I also like a Bailey's coffee now and again too.

Sharon2U

Deckhand
I'm a drink of the day person, but really liked the Miami Vice, nothing beats my buckets of beer though.:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:

Sharon2U

Deckhand
O.k, I answered your question of the day, now I have a question.......

Does anyone know if those heating elements that you stick in a cup of water to heat for tea will bring the water to a boil or just warm it up?

Thinking jello shots on board:biggrinbounce2:

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
O.k, I answered your question of the day, now I have a question.......

Does anyone know if those heating elements that you stick in a cup of water to heat for tea will bring the water to a boil or just warm it up?

Thinking jello shots on board:biggrinbounce2:
It will just keep it warm, BUT the HOT water dispenser in the buffet area ( hot water used for tea ) will DO the TRICK !:laughalot:

Sharon2U

Deckhand
I really thought this would be easy, boil the water, dissolve box of jello in ice bucket,or empty water bottle, add smuggled vodka, pour into neatly packed container, add lids and put into refrig, chill for a few hours, then bring out for a little party boost!

:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
I really thought this would be easy, boil the water, dissolve box of jello in ice bucket,or empty water bottle, add smuggled vodka, pour into neatly packed container, add lids and put into refrig, chill for a few hours, then bring out for a little party boost!

:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:
sounds perfect..... two thumbs up!