• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question of the Day

BoHunk

Deckhand
ROF...I still have manual windows! Should have seen me last night when some chic pulled up next to me asking for directions! I have to lean over the stick and roll my frozen window down! I should have just gotten out and walked over to her...:laughalot:

I would love my next car to have cup holders! I would like to have at least the passenger window to have auto uppie/downie! I would like heat! A moon roof would be cool...and stereo...I have that now but it is kinda chinsey...
And I would like it for about $6000.

Ricksta

Deckhand
pssssst...Karyn doesn't know it but Chuck is right. I do want one and when the Ranger final goes to pasture...I may take a look

Chucksta63

Deckhand
~ Question Of The Day ~

On a Port Intensive Cruise do you consintrate on a couple of ports or try to do something in every port?

Ally

Deckhand
~ Question Of The Day ~

On a Port Intensive Cruise do you consintrate on a couple of ports or try to do something in every port?
I stay on the ship, feet up and relax with a steady stream of chilled drinks....occasionally watching the rest of the passengers being herded around ;) :laugh:

middy

Deckhand
I tend to pick the certain ports for tours, other places just tootle around close to ship for while, then relax in the tranquility of a half empty ship. :biggrinbounce2:

alphakitty

Deckhand
~ Question Of The Day ~

I get off the ship in every port. There is always something I'm interested in seeing or doing. I like renting a car/jeep and really exploring on my own. I don't often do ships excursions.