• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question of the Day

sevenhearths

Deckhand
The time I got it...soggy...but it was 3:15 and they were to close soon. I did note the cool salt and pepper shakers on the table up there. No..I did not BoHo them...:laughalot:
I didnt try the B sauce...whatever it is...cant say or spell it...

Denise...how is your towel boy? :laughalot: Tell him I said.."Hi"....
Towel boy has reverted to long john boy :winter:- due to the cold snap! He says "Hi" back!

alphakitty

Deckhand
I always wanted to be like Samantha on Bewitched. Especially to have the power to wiggle my nose and be anywhere in the world I wanted to be.

Chucksta63

Deckhand
I always wanted to be like Samantha on Bewitched. Especially to have the power to wiggle my nose and be anywhere in the world I wanted to be.
Something to wiggle....lol...rotf....:laughalot: I bet you have something you can wiggle just fine!!!!:)
Theres no place like home....lol

BoHunk

Deckhand
Question of the day till Chcuk posts a better one.

What kind of car do you drive?
What do you like/dislike about your vehicle?

BoHunk

Deckhand
OK...sorry...I added to the quiestion so we could get longer answers.

I drive a '99 Ford Ranger 4X4...I like the stereo and that it is a stick shift. Can haul stuff....dont like the mileage or the repair bills I have put into it...

I am driving my sons Kia Sophia this winter while he is away from school...has NO cup holders...and is too lilght on the road.
I like how cheap it is to repair. and actually has been few for repairs.

middy

Deckhand
I drive a Skoda fabia 1200, Like it cause it gets me from A to B it's cheap to buy, economical with the petrol, hence saving me money for all those extra cruises.:biggrinbounce2: