• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question of the Day

alphakitty

Deckhand
I'm sorry Lisa...I didn't see your QOD. I thought that was yesterday's question! Didn't mean to post another one for today.

richardm

Deckhand
Fish and Chips...El Yucko!
Was that because they were done right or done wrong?? This is our National Dish!! :thumb: Fish & chips are very popular in the UK but the variety between Chippies (vendors) can be huge. Battered fish should be crisp and cooked through to fall apart when the batter is opened and the chips should be BIG not FF size but pale brown in colour and soft to bite with a crisp outside - we've been doing it for years and still get it wrong (but my local chippie is excellent) :biglaugh:

Richard - a British food snob (an oxymoron??):laughalot:

alphakitty

Deckhand
LOL Richard! We have excellent Fish & chips here too....but for me the most important thing is what kind and how fresh is the fish? Never frozen! Here we use haddock, cod, scrod and other white fish. I like it when I know it was caught that day. :)

alphakitty

Deckhand
You are really trying to make up for lost time Karyn! LOL

#1 fav fattening couch food? soft hot pretzels dipped in cheese sauce
#2 vaca plans? Well, besides leaving in 4 days!...I'm looking forward to booking and going cruising with you! :biggrinbounce2:

BoHunk

Deckhand
Question of the day:

If you suddenly found yourself naked at a local mall and everyone was looking at you..what would you say? :laughalot:

I thought it was a question of the day free for all....:laughalot:

BoHunk

Deckhand
Question of the day....

If you were to pick on someone...would you do it privately or publically? :laughalot:

BoHunk

Deckhand
Question of the day:

If you suddenly found yourself naked at a local mall and everyone was looking at you..what would you say? :laughalot:

I thought it was a question of the day free for all....:laughalot:
Anyone seen my hat? :laughalot: