• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question of the Day

BoHunk

Deckhand
I prefer a drink bythe pool but on the Fantasy there was this bar that we had permanent seats at.....

BoHunk

Deckhand
Exactly! THis is what we liked about this one. It was a small open bar right out by the walkway so from our perches we could people watch and keep an eye on the ship happenings...

CoCoNut Willie

Deckhand
My favorite bar on any ship I have been on was on the former Norwegian Sea. It was just above the pool deck and band stand. Great view of the ocean and the pool. The name of the bar was Coconut Willie's. Now you know where I got my screen name....lol.

astros fan

Deckhand
My favorite bar on any ship I have been on was on the former Norwegian Sea. It was just above the pool deck and band stand. Great view of the ocean and the pool. The name of the bar was Coconut Willie's. Now you know where I got my screen name....lol.
Hijack....I already answered, but wanted to say...the Norwegian Sea was the first ship I ever cruised on...I loved it!!!

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
that's cool Mike....
It put the wondering thoughts to rest.....:laughalot:
lol

We were thinking you were crazy and fit in like the rest of us....

Chucksta63

Deckhand
hurray....I love asking questions where you find out little tid bits like this....:)

BoHunk

Deckhand
I may as well get this going and give Chuck a break..

What is your favorite type of music?

Are you a country bumpkin...or a jazz fan? Do you break dance? :laughalot:

astros fan

Deckhand
I will listen to anything but rap, my preference is country...Mike hates it so it is country without him, and generally 80s with him...LOL

middy

Deckhand
I personally prefer classical music, but saying that if we do a long journey in the car you can have a laugh watching me and Chris singing along with our Meatloaf albums, :laughalot: Definitely stops you sleeping at the wheel.:)

Ally

Deckhand
I like to listen to classical, instrumental and clubland music...depends what mood I happen to be in really :)

Currently I also listen to whatever the tenant upstairs likes too :crap:

BoHunk

Deckhand
I like Rock, like jazz, can tolerate country....believe it or not...sometimte I crank up the hip hop on the car radio...but...I think I do enjoy the old southern black church music...
And...cant put down th Reagee...

sevenhearths

Deckhand
I like most of it as well. Not into country or bluegrass though..... Rock (and oldies- going back to the 50's), Jazz, reggae are definite pluses........ Also like Pops and the BSO when they are performing at Tanglewood in the summer..... :)

madge57

Deckhand
I like kust about anything!! It just depends on the artist. My least favorite is country, bluegrass!!! When you had to listen to the old country in the 60's and 70's it left a diffenent scar on you