• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question of the Day

alphakitty

Deckhand
5-6 hours?? I'd be draggin butt all day....let's see...11-8 is ....9 hours..that's my normal night. On the ship a bit less as we tend to stay up later and get up a little earlier, but I come home very tired.

BoHunk

Deckhand
well, most night I work till 11:30 and by the time I get home and wind down it is 12:30ish at least...then I have to either work an early shift at 7AM (alarm at 5:30) or get up and get Trevor off to school at 7AM...

Chucksta63

Deckhand
:dancing_banana: Question of the day!:dancing_banana:

Do you use room service alot, what is your favorite thing to order from them?

Ally

Deckhand
I usually have breakfast from room service...I am lazy and can't be bothered to traipse to the dining room.

alphakitty

Deckhand
We usually use room service every morning for the first cup of coffee and some fruit and pastries. Then we go to breakfast later on if it's a sea day. :)

I've not used room service for sandwiches or other snacks, but I plan to on this upcoming cruise as it's more sea days than usual.

BarbO1999

Deckhand
Karyn do you really only use cream and sugar on vacation....

I drink like an alcoholic on vacations and eat like a starved person...I use room service at least 2x/day breakfast and athen a snack to hold over till dinner.

BoHunk

Deckhand
Listen...I put weight on by just smelling food....and I drink coffee by the gallon...can you imaging if I creamed and sugared myself up with each cup? :eek:
So...yea...I dont have cream and sugar at home unless I can BoHo one occasionally from the gas station...:laughalot:

And...I do pig out on the ship..ask Margie and Lisa who sailed with me.
When we got off that one island I cant remember cause I drank too much...I hit the pasta bar 4 times! And....Lisa...remember that bread! I think I went back 3X for that as well....

Chucksta63

Deckhand

Where do you find the best deals shopping while cruising? Shops the ship recommends or hole in the wall places? What deals did you find?

BoHunk

Deckhand
I love to find the hole in the wall places. That way I can get out and about...have a beer or 4 along the way....

alphakitty

Deckhand

Where do you find the best deals shopping while cruising? Shops the ship recommends or hole in the wall places? What deals did you find?
Actually, I rarely shop while cruising. I just don't like shopping much. I know weird female, doesn't like shopping, likes football...too much testosterone? I don't know. :laughalot:

I buy a little something for my son, usually a Hard Rock T-shirt and that's about it. Souveniers are actually for you to remember your vacation, not to bring home to remind someone else they didn't get one.

Ally

Deckhand
I avoid the shops when at home whenever I can, I see no reason to change the habit of a lifetime while on holiday :laughalot: