• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Queen Victoria

Dani

Deckhand
We can only hope that they will keep building these huge ships :joy:

Cannot fill them up. :D

Have to drop prices. :joy:

Need new venues.

Start sending more ships to Aussie Land :green:

We all arrive on steerage to stay at your place. :clap:

robyn

Gondoliere
Excellente Dani!!!!! :joy: But folks, you don't have to wait for 'steerage' class to come visit......or decades for that matter!

Sunniest place on the planet (ok, I'm lying right now...winter has just arrived, actually wore an OVERCOAT to work today...seriously thinking gloves & a pashmina for the next few days :whew: ) it does get cold here & we DO have skifields!!!!! But that would be 'chicken feed' to the rest of you! Doesn't last long...but most of us have no patience with this cold weather thingy :shock:

If you can't cruise 'down here', there are lots of big white shiny things (around 100 or so a day..they are called planes) which will transport you to the 'Lucky Country' :dancer:

C'mon down...as we say....think Liz is going to be the first, but I AM expecting a few of you to follow on cruisehsips or not!!!! :cry:

Dani

Deckhand
Thinking of hiring a "Bush Pilot " so I can find you.

We'll be looking OutBack, InBack, AroundBack ...What is it with you people down there...Everything is about Your Back ! :rolleyes:

m_doiron

Cruise Comedian
Rhonda, I think about you when I'm dining on Alice Springs chicken at the Outback. Do I get frequent fryer miles for that??

Mark8):idea:

robyn

Gondoliere
Dani...you've been reading too many of those silly 'hairdresser' magazines again! :whew: I mean for goodness sake...you even like Eric Bana! Next time I'm talking to him I must tell him he has at least one USA fan!!!!! :D

Only reference I've ever known to 'Bush Pilots' was in Africa...now ya talkin'...extraordinary people...both the 'bush pilots' and the people I met, not to mention the landscapes,animals and the trip itself :joy: :joy:

Do you think we are far enough 'off topic' now???? We seem to have left old Queen Vic (cruisehip or person) behind somewhere in the last few hours...oops :dancer:

robyn

Gondoliere
Mike what is that????? Trust me, I don't think there is anything like 'Alice Springs Chicken'???? Wait a minute..or minuet as I like to say...isn't there a chain of restuarants in the USA called 'Outback'...or something ridiculously similar.

Sorry Marcus...no frequent flier/fryer/miles/calorie points or whatever....just really tough chicken I'd imagine. :rolleyes:

Lurve....Rhonda :luv:

m_doiron said:
Rhonda, I think about you when I'm dining on Alice Springs chicken at the Outback. Do I get frequent fryer miles for that??

Mark8):idea:

Dani

Deckhand
Now "Off Topic " and "Six degrees of Separation "

1. Queen Victoria was the Queen of England. :whew:

2. A ship was named after her.

3. To get to this ship to sail with Queen Elizabeth, rockband Queen and Eric Bana we must fly. ( You are the wind beneath my wings, blow harder ! )

4. Requires hiring Bush Pilot from Kansas to take me to DownUnder to board the ship which is selling Tommy Tippy cups.

5. New restaurant on board is called The Outback and they serve Alice Springs Chicken. While you wait for dinner, you can read "Silly Hairdresser Magazines"

6. The Ship is sailing to Africa where we will see lots of animals. :mrgreen:

There I think I have made the whole discussion "On Topic " :joy:

robyn

Gondoliere
OMG....I just KNEW you would make the 'connection' :shock:

IF I had any margarita left....it would be well & truly splattered across my computer screen. You know, I'm never going to look at chicken the same way again (and maybe I shouldn't ;) )

Late in the morning for me...so will go to bed tonight dreaming of Africa...much more pleasant memories than AS Chicken, Eric Bana, Tommy Tip Cups or even poor old Queen Vic for that matter :nono:

So,...it's Goodnight from Me & it's Goodnight from Him (great old English comedy duo Ronnie Barker & Ronnie Corbett came up with that one)

Lancashirelad

Deckhand
Thanks for the invite Robyn, the new brochure arrived today and in my cabin the 2008 trip on QE2 would cost £14,149 :shock: . Will have to see if I can win the lottery. No single cabins on Queen Victoria :mad:

Peebeegee

Deckhand
Sorry to disappoint all you "Royal" fans out there but HRH Queen Elizabeth the Second (or the baked bean as she is known to members of her protection detail - seriously - just think cockney rhyming slang:D ) is chartering one of the Hebridean ships for a family holiday but I forget which.
Beats me why Roman Abramovich didn't offer her one of his 3 - maybe in return for some honour:nono:
Cheers. Paul