• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

QM2 in Hamburg (6th to 9th May 2006)

Lancashirelad

Deckhand
QM2 is due in Hamburg at 10.30am (their time) on the 6th May 2006 for repairs to her damaged pod. Hope we get to see some pictures of the damage.

BDAdaughter

Deckhand
4 pix from 5-5 (same date everwhere for a change :green: )
1 is this the QM 2 in Southampton from Serenity bridge cam?

2 ADIAblue in Hamburg

3 Nordlys from Vesteralen at Alesund

4 busy day in Piraeus
cybridge.jpg
AIDAblue Hamburg.jpg
MS Nordlys from Vesterålen Alesund.jpg
Piraeus.jpg

Liz

Deckhand
GREAT PICTURES:green:

Definitely QM2 from Serenity....everytime I looked, was misty and cold and foggy looking.

VERY busy day in Piraeus.....can't WAIT for that cam:green:

Lancashirelad

Deckhand
Looks like QM2 is running late, and I got up early just so I could watch her travel up the Elbe :roll: . I wonder if she was waiting to offer assistance to the cruise ship that has been on fire? I cant get AIS live to work on my laptop, does anyone know where QM2 is now?

Peebeegee

Deckhand
This is maybe not the right place to post this photo but it seemed O.K. to save opening up a new thread. For those who have wondered about the relative size of QM2 this photo was taken from the balcony of our cabin on deck 8 (Emerald) of Island Princess looking across the roof of the terminal in Cristobal - Panama. I walked the length of Island and QM2 was not that much longer but the sheer height!!!!
And one lady joined the wrong queue to get back on her:eek: Reached the point where they check the cruise cards and was politely told "that is your ship over there madam!"
One white and the other blue and she still could not see the difference:eek:
Cheers. Paul
Island Princess Cruise 143.jpg

Lancashirelad

Deckhand
There must be a lot of people watching her, seems that every time she gets to a camara it stops working. :duh: But here are some pictures I managed to get.
atlantic7.jpg
200605062122203.jpg
20060506213343.jpg
fullsize.jpg

Liz

Deckhand
Great pictures, Lancashirelad and BDAdaughter:clap: I notice (now that it is dark:roll: ) that HER cam is working, again, too:duh:

gwc

Deckhand
Gwc

Greeting folks new to the forum . Hope all goes well in Hamburg as my wife and i board her in Southampton on 11th May for Norwegian Fjords cruise .very much looking forward to it
:joy:

Liz

Deckhand
Hi, gwc and welcome:D Well, she is safely back in Southampton (I notice that Calypso moved out of her way) and I am sure that Willy and crew did a fabulous job of getting her ready for you.

Sounds like a great cruise....have FUN:joy:

Liz

Deckhand
:D BTW....want to be stalked? Put your itinerary on the "Are you going on a cruise, soon....Stalking cruises here" thread......and I'll put you on the Calendar

Should be fun, now that she has a cam and there are cams ALL OVER the fjords:)

Lancashirelad

Deckhand
Hi GWC and welcome :) . Liz, I think you have your Queens mixed up, QE2 is in Southampton today, QM2 is still in Hamburg until the 9th.