• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Prinsendam Photos. {Cruise Industry News}

• Thread starter lancashire lass
  • Start date
L

lancashire lass

I too like the Azores although not cruised to or from them have visited the islands on land vacations . Exceptionally scenic for sure.

Ontariotrekker

Deckhand
We were told in Nov. that she will be undergoing major refurbs soon ( and parts of her need it) but I really liked this ship and would love to go on her again on the amazon trip. - Shar

L

lancashire lass

I hope you do tha trip Shar.
On another track have you ever sailed out of Baltimore.? We are thinking of booking a 9 day out of there and we would probably drive down instead of flying.

Geologger

Deckhand
Nice photos and comments re Prinsendam. Are there any oldtimers (like me!) who recall the earlier Prinsendam that caught fire and sank off Alaska in 1980? No loss of life, but some dramatic rescues by helicopters (300 passengers, 200 crew)

leonardofan

Deckhand
Nice photos and comments re Prinsendam. Are there any oldtimers (like me!) who recall the earlier Prinsendam that caught fire and sank off Alaska in 1980? No loss of life, but some dramatic rescues by helicopters (300 passengers, 200 crew)
And everybody thinks Costa will go out of business...
Not only did HAL reuse the name, they commissioned a painting of the
first Pdam for the stairwell!