• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ports Of Call: Flåm, Norway

BarkerBoy1601

Deckhand

Flam was the third port of call we visited on our one week cruise of the Norwegian Fjords onboard the Adventure Of The Seas in late August 2013. Flam is a truly wonderful port to visit, and is the most built up one I visited. With room for one cruise ship, and others that aren't docked, Flam is buzzing with things to do. There are many shops at the cruise port that sell many great and funny souvenirs. Flam is known for its railway, which you can ride high into the mountains. Unfortunately I do not have any footage of this, even though I planned to, but it a trip not to be missed. A 45 minute train ride past waterfalls and villages, high into the mountains to a hotel where waffles are served. Then a ride down the same way back to the cruise port. Yes the station is very close to the port. Overall a great port to visit and a must visit.