• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Please Welcome Pam in CA As Our New Administrator

Pam in CA

Captain
Pat, when you've had pets your entire life, it's hard not to get another one because they bring so much joy to your life. No matter how long you've been able to give them a forever home, it's better than their previous life... or the alternative. I donate a healthy amount to a local dog/cat rescue organization every month because there is so much need. Some of the stories are heartbreaking.

Brent W

Captain
Staff member
Pat, when you've had pets your entire life, it's hard not to get another one because they bring so much joy to your life. No matter how long you've been able to give them a forever home, it's better than their previous life... or the alternative. I donate a healthy amount to a local dog/cat rescue organization every month because there is so much need. Some of the stories are heartbreaking.
I picked up both of my cats from a No Kill shelter that runs entirely on donations. :)

Astro is the black one and Cosmos is the orange Both just over 2 years old.

cosmo-astro.jpeg