• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Please Welcome Our New Moderators

Brent W

Captain
Staff member
Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend. Over the weekend we added 3 new moderators to Cruising Talk and would like to take some time to welcome them.

Please welcome Lioness, Nauti-Girl and patseacruiser as our new moderators. I look forward to working with them to make Cruising Talk a fun and informative forum for everyone :)

haroldwilliams

Deckhand
Hi, glad to be on board :)
Hello Lioness,
Congratulations on being the new moderator. I look forward to seeing what will have to say.
I`m located in Martinsville, Virginia USA, a small town of about 13,000 people, that for many years now has had the distinction of having the highest unemployment in Virginia. I went to a sailing camp when young, and have been on about 28 cruises, the next one is the Imagination on Sept. 10, 2012.
harold

capndinghy

Deckhand
Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend. Over the weekend we added 3 new moderators to Cruising Talk and would like to take some time to welcome them.

Please welcome Lioness, Nauti-Girl and patseacruiser as our new moderators. I look forward to working with them to make Cruising Talk a fun and informative forum for everyone :)
Where is Host Mach. I though perhaps her came here after Cruise Critic fired him for malfesance in office. This place need a good man like him. He has screwed so many people he now hides out.