• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Photo Gallery Is Just Around The Corner

Brent W

Captain
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I know some of you have been missing the photo gallery that we used to have here. I have good news, in that it will be making a return soon and it will be better than ever. You will have the ability to upload your pictures to your own albums and we will have a site wide section to keep official photos of all the cruise ships currently sailing (former ones as well).

Look forward to introducing it to you all in next month.

Rex

Captain
Staff member
I might go ahead and install the beta version when ready. Or have a custom one made.

Pam in CA

Captain
I might go ahead and install the beta version when ready. Or have a custom one made.
That would be great!

FYI, if anyone has photos up on Webshots, it's closing. Photos are being transferred over to a new service but you may want to download them to your computer "just in case." Any photo you've posted from Webshots will have a broken link. :(