• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

On board currency question...Costa Crociere

Ally

Deckhand
Hmmmmm.....

Quandary over currency for the ship, so any imput would be appreciated, please :)

My Fascinosa cruise next year is a B2B starting in Brazil and ending in Italy via Turkey...

Last year aboard Costa Victoria from Argentina to Italy, the on board currency was US dollars. So I assumed it would be the same next year....

My agent has asked Costa and they have said that it will be euro...despite the fist 21 nights being a South American transatlantic which would normally be in dollars and the last 7 nights area Eastern Mediterranean which would normally be euros....(the on board service charge and shorex are listed in dollars for the transatlantic and euros for the Eastern Mediterranean just to add to the confusion).

So...since I do not have plastic and always use travellers cheques and/or cash for my on board account....which currency would you go with, please?

:idon't know: