• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Oceana

ian3008

Deckhand
November 3rd - 14th 2013

I have cancelled this cruise and now am on the MSC Preziosa Italy to Brazil November 10th - 26th. A lot better deal as 0% single supplement. Enjoy the cruise.

Last edited:

kathryn07

Deckhand
My husband & I are going on this cruise. We've only just booked it, unusual for us to book so late, generally book at least a year in advance.

middy

Deckhand
Not on your cruise but getting on as your getting off. Like you Kathryn only booked last week. We book later though as not always easy getting holidays to match for me and hubby.
Where is your cruise off to?

sfcruiser

Deckhand
I will never sail on Oceania again - my one experience will be enough. Of my hundreds of nights on board cruise ships, never have I been treated so rudely as I was on board the Oceania Regatta this last summer. Plus, I was insulted by their drink prices and also by how they love to nickel and dime their passengers.

CruiseyKT

Deckhand
Love Oceana great ship...happy memories on there. Make sure you dine at the grill great place to eat. Chatting to a couple on that ship and they told me about mega-pegs.co.uk great for sunbeds and stuff well worth a look fellow cruisers.!