• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Norwegian Jade - November 2012

Travel Xena

Deckhand
I had the opportunity to be on the last sailing of the Jade that spend an overnight in Alexandria, Egypt (October 31st sailing)

I've written about my trip, and have broken it down into different sections to make it easier to read about what you might be most interested in. I still have more to add (Izmir,Ephesus Turkey, as well portions of an interview with Captain Kim Karlsson) but hopefully you'll find the posts interesting. There are tons of photos!

~ "Xena"

Links below.

Norwegian Jade Mediterranean Cruise - Cairo Egypt

Norwegian Jade Mediterranean cruise - Katakolon Greece - Chlemoutsi Castle and Olympia

Norwegian Jade Stateroom 11626 Photos

Norwegian Jade Mediterranean cruise - Athens Greece

Norwegian Jade October 31 - November 10 Part 1

Norwegian Jade October 31 - November 10 Part 2

Laffnvegas

Deckhand
Xena I read your post on another board
It sounds like you had an amazing cruise. I have friends that are clients that boarded the Jade when you disembarked and looking forward to their return to hear what happened.

Travel Xena

Deckhand
It was a ton of fun Laffnvegas! The Jade crew, staff and officers really go out of there way to make sure that people are having a great time and the fellow passengers that I met there and spent time with were really wonderful people. We all got along as if we'd known each other for ages. Lots of fond memories!

I hope that your friends had a great time as well. :)