• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No display of images in posts

Pheebs

Deckhand
Further to my posting in the coffee shop thread.

I found I get this message if I try and view images as a separate images as they are not displaying in individual posts.

Anyone else with this problem? I see videos embedded in posts just not some pictures and I don't know whether it is Tapatalk thing?

404error.JPG

rdw123

Deckhand
I'm not getting any pictures either. Just a little white square with a red cross through it. This appears to be a recent issue as I've not had it before.

Pheebs

Deckhand
I posted a screenshot if you can't see it proves me point hehe :oops:

anyway here goes.... as seen through Firefox (makes no difference which browser I used, tried clearing the cookies, cache etc.)

whatIsee.JPG

The image is appearing in the preview now, but probably come up as as broken image when posted :rolleyes:

I see Neil's images but they seem to be uploaded differently?

Pheebs

Deckhand
I don't think it is Pam, as I can't see my own images just using the 'normal' forum posting options

I don't know whether you see the image twice above, once is posted using the forum, the other is hosted by a photo site, I only see the second image.

eta: I see the images for the gallery on the front page