• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie checking in..

RIXterra

Deckhand
Hey all.My name is Gene and I'm from a small town called Bristol,RI..

I have yet to take a cruise but the wife and I and another couple are planning to soon.We aren't sure which cruise line we'll be taking (still in the gathering of info stage).But we are most likely to be cruising down to the Carribbean.

But Hopefully I can find some usefull and needed info from these great forums..I just signed up and haven't had much time to browse these forums yet but trust me as soon as I'm done with this little intro I will be..

I'm not new to forums so I'll try to use the search function as much as possible before posting.. ;)

Ally

Deckhand
Welcome to our happy family Gene :joy:

Its great to have you here with us and I'm sure you can find some ideas about which cruise will suit you the best on here somewhere :)

If you have an problems navigating, please don't hesitate to ask :)

John

Deckhand
Hi Gene

welcome to CruisingTalk.

You will enjoy cruising and the Caribbean is a good choice.

Everyone here is friendly and helpful, so if you have any questions fire away.

FlRic

Deckhand
Welcome Rix!! If you can think of a list of criteria you may be thinking about for cruises we can sure help you find the one you are looking for. As you already know there are many different types of cruises as well as cruising styles.
Let me give you something of a "heads-up". Do you and your wife like to eat early and then go for entertainment and a show or would you rather eat later and not bother with the show? Perhaps, you want to eat when YOU want to eat and don't want a formal schedule to adhere to.
Think about your list and get back to us-we represent no cruiseline so it's just help we are offering.:user: