• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Member registration

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
Hello Everyone,
I had someone register by the screen name Mickey02454
and this is his question

When I registered on that site yesterday it said I would get an e-mail telling me how to activate my screen name. As of right now I have not received one so, I can't do anything on the site but look. Any ideas??

Enriue, John or Middy do you have an answer for him ?

Thanks
Lisa

alphakitty

Deckhand
Same thing happened to my friend Lorraine. She could read only on the site, tried to post. Told her to log in, she did, but never could. She never got the email either.

Perhaps the email is a link to follow the first time to verify email addy? I don't recall.

Enrique

Deckhand
Account details and activation code have been re-sent to Mickey02454 via email. Thank you Lisa.

Enrique

Deckhand
Perhaps the email is a link to follow the first time to verify email addy?
Correct. We require all users to validate their email address before being allowed full access to the site. This helps keep fraudulent accounts from being created.

Chucksta63

Deckhand
Hi Guys
One of our new members is still not getting an e-mail to activate his account??? Any thoughts on this.
His screen name is Mickey02454
Thanks
I see Lisa has asked about this too...Opps I guess your working on it.

John

Deckhand
Just to clarify Chuck, an email has been sent to Mickey02454 on how to activate the account. If there are still problems having received the email please let us know.

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
Did they send me an e-mail that I must do something? It is still telling me I do not have access to post.
aboards.cruisecritic.com_images_smilies_confused.gif
( quote )

posted to Chuck and I about having problems ...
aboards.cruisecritic.com_images_smilies_confused.gif

John

Deckhand
Has Mickey used the same link provided for Loraine? If not it may be worth trying that.

alphakitty

Deckhand
Did he check his junk email folder? It's best to change settings in email to allow mail from this sender...that way it won't get caught in junk mail or by a spam blocker.

Enrique

Deckhand
If Mickey is not receiving the confirmation email, he needs to check his "Spam/Bulk Mail" folder, I'm sure it is getting delivered there instead of his inbox. If so, please ask him to select the confirmation email and click "This is Not Spam", to allow future emails from CruisingTalk.com to get through.