• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member from Virginia

Candace Bryant

Deckhand
Hello everyone...
My husband and I went on our first cruise to the Caribbean last October 2013, 8 days aboard the Carnival Breeze, and now we are hooked! We went with a large group organized by a local travel agent, the group has been cruising together for several years and they allowed us to join in the fun. We had already signed on to join the group for another cruise in October 2014 but unfortunately the travel agent that was organizing these bookings has passed away.

Our cruise was all inclusive, with an open bar card, that included top shelf liquors, beer, water, soda, and non-alcoholic beverages. We are interested in joining up with another group that enjoys these same types of cruises. If anyone knows of a travel agent that handles these types of bookings please send me the contact info....

Thanks!
Candy