• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Here

Binlo

Deckhand
Hello everyone, I am new here in this forum.
I always like to explore new things and I found this forum just two days before and I got a lot of information then I decide to join this forum. I think such forums are really nice platform for getting and sharing new ideas and thoughts. I hope I'll learn more through this forum so thanks in advance.

Pam in CA

Captain
Welcome. I hope you get your answers here.

You're right in that forums provide a wealth of shared information. It's members like you who help make forums interesting and fun.

I am delighted to be a member of this forum. I hope to share my experience as a sailor and cruise enthusiast with others as well as learn from the community here. Thanks in advance

Pam in CA

Captain
I am delighted to be a member of this forum. I hope to share my experience as a sailor and cruise enthusiast with others as well as learn from the community here. Thanks in advance
Welcome! As a yachtsman, I'm sure you bring a different perspective. I lived for over 35 years in Marblehead, MA which prides itself in being a sailing town. It appeared as though you could walk across the harbor from boat-to-boat and even the children had their own yacht club.