• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New from the UK & need help

markvac

Deckhand
Hi I am Mark, from West midlands, UK & am not going on a cruise! - infact the thought would terrify me
It may seem a bit strange, signing upto Cruisingtalk but I am after some help & someone out there maybe able to help. My sister, 27 is getting married in August after five years of being engaged :)

The couple doesn't know yet, but especially as they have recently been through a tough time we have all clubbed together to buy them a Caribbean cruise for their honeymoon, not only to celebrate there wedding but also as St Lucias is the place they first met five years ago so we thought it would be a lovely gesture to send them back there.

Obviously it will be a surprise when we give it to them, but we wanted to leave a series of clues to the present before hand. One of these clues would be an item from a Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Norwegian Cruise Line cruise ship, it is a bottle of absolut vodka called "absolut sea cruise edition" which can only be brought off these ships on Caribbean cruises. No where else in the world sells them.
Our plan is to put two of these bottles somewhere within there room after the wedding reception, with yellow jasmine flowers and caribbean chocolate rum cake (all stuff which will remind her of going & the chance meeting they had) with finally the tickets to her honeymoon being given to them the first thing the next morning. They will leave four days later, in what we all hope is a wonderful adventure.
Needless to say I will pay and compensate you for the bottles.

I hope someone can help me get these two bottles, as it is the only place you can buy them. thanks for reading & have a great weekend
markvac

PEB

Captain
Staff member
I hope someone steps up and helps you out. I will be ncruising but not in the Caribbean this year so unfortunately will be unable to help you out. Best wishes to your sister.