• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New build Carnival (unnamed)

sue87

Captain
Carnival Cruise Lines (Unnamed) 135,000 4,000 Winter 2016 New cruise ship from Carnival will be the line's first since 2012's Carnival Breeze.

Last edited by a moderator:

cruisewiz

Deckhand
There's some kind of error with the above link - this is from Funville (a thread about the 2 new Carnival ships on order to be built by Fincantiery, Italy) and this is for all scheduled for launch in 2013-2014-2015-2016 new cruise ships (on order/under construction) - along with Royal Caribbean, Costa, Carnival, Holland America, Princess, P&O and NCL Norwegian there are also ships to be built for smaller lines (plus Carnival and RCCL brands). And finally - some "CEO news" from dailymail.co.uk

haroldwilliams

Deckhand
I am not so sure bigger is better, too. I would like to see more ports involved. Bur Carnival is going to produce a 180,00 ton 6,600 or more passenger ship in 2019 for their brands Aida, and two more. There are still a lot of people who want to cruise, and most larger ships go out full. However, I am wondering if the larger ships can help to keep prices down, or will they more expensive still ? Actually, I think we need a very low cost cruise line ,something on the order of EasyCruise for longer cruises. Any comments ? (the new deck plan and 2016 schedule is out on the Vista in the Carnival brochure 2016 - 2017 )

Last edited: