• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MU problem Bruno Fernandes, Verratti ignores Manchester City

PortgasAce

Deckhand
The red half of manchester has problems with extending Bruno Fernandes, Verratti leaves Manchester City, the real madrid wants Recce James in Hazard negotiations to be the main new transfer news today, October 12.
xembongdatructiep
Man United has a time negotiating problem with Bruno Fernandes
Business expert Fabrizio Romano said separately, MU's renewal negotiations with Bruno Fernandes are 'entangled' by two issues worth mentioning.
Mu wants to 'reward' the midfielder who loves Portugal with a new long-term contract, thanks to his impressive promotions and contributions at Old Trafford, since signing a contract in January 2020, from Sporting Lisbon.
However, negotiations are 'entangled' by two important issues: salary and contract length 90ptv
Bruno Fernandes is one of the unique football stars at Mu, but is currently on a relatively modest salary team in the team - £ 100,000 / week.
There is information, Manchester United is willing to raise the salary to £ 250,000 / week for Bruno Fernandes alone. This figure is still more affordable than Pogba, who is enjoying £ 290,000 / week and is rumored to be £ 400,000 / week if the French midfielder signs a new one.
However, Fernandes is now 27 years old and if he signed for 5 years with this midfielder, Man Utd would not want to pay that high salary worth mentioning until the Premier League turned 32 or 33 years old.
Therefore, even though the two sides negotiate with goodwill, they still cannot buy a common voice.
Marco Verratti doesn't care about Man City
PSG superstar Matvo Verratti is happy at PSG, despite interest from Man City vegas79
Pep Guardiola had to say 'I love Verratti' after Man City lost to PSG 0-2 in the second round of the Champions League group stage.
With this leader, Verratti is another creation factor for PSG. The former Barca captain will be overjoyed if he has Verratti in his squad.
However, Verratti, who has come to Paris to play football since 2012, claims to be completely happy at PSG and loves life in the French capital.
“Paris has given me everything. Here, I was given the opportunity to play and compete with the top champions, in perfect football matches.
I love PSG and that's why I always give my best to repay the faith that has been placed in me."
real target Chelsea star, Recce James
El Nacional said that real is reading Chelsea's Recce James move.
The Premier League player has been a key player for Chelsea in recent years, claiming to be one of the best players in the Premier League at right-back.
And Recce James has been officially appointed to the Bernabeu, as part of any deal involving the appointment of Eden Hazard back to Stamford Bridge.
The announcement says that the initial transaction has taken place, about the Blues re-signing Hazard, because owner Abramovich is still associated with the Belgian football star, despite the player's difficulties since passing through La Liga. in 2019.
However, Chelsea are destined to not be foolish enough to lose Recce James.