• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Moving Forward

Brent W

Captain
Staff member
Hi everyone,

It has been just over two months since I became the owner of CruisingTalk. My goal was and still is to give this forum new life and get back to basics. This is and should be a forum for those who enjoy cruises and meeting new people on cruises. I bought this forum because it is an interest of mine. I may not have been on as many cruises as some of you (really jealous of some of your resumes), I have been on two cruises and loved every minute of them.

I feel like a little bit of a reintroduction is in order so I'll briefly tell you about myself and how I can relate to this forum. I am 26 years old and have been running forums since I was 17. I love forums because they help you meet new and interesting people. My first forum was a Ford Mustang forum and I have meet some of the best people and some of my best friends via that forum.

So why am I interested in CruisingTalk? Well, for most of my childhood and into high school, my mom was a travel agent. She even owned her own travel agency at one point. As a family we got to go to all kinds of cool places. While I have only been on two cruises, my parents have been on many more.

When the opportunity to buy this forum came up I couldn't pass it up. Traveling period is one of my favorite passions. While I only have two cruises, I have traveled all over the United States. The only thing keeping me from doing it more is priorities right now.

I know many of you are older than me, have more experience than me in the cruise area. I don't want to interfere with you. I want to simply give you the best possible avenue to talk about Cruises. This new software and this new look is a huge step in doing so.

I am excited about the future here and I hope to win some of you back that have not been taken care of before and even after I became Admin.

Thank you and look forward to seeing you on the forums. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

- Brent Wilson

BooBoos Mum

Deckhand
How strange i never thought of you as being so young Brent :oops: ..i haven't been on here much or anywhere else come to think of it i have been very busy with not much time to myself ...anyway the forum looks great, now i'm here i'll be snooping around :)