• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Moderators Needed

Brent W

Captain
Staff member
If you haven't already, please check out my moving forward thread here: http://www.cruisingtalk.com/threads/moving-forward.34957/ to get caught up a bit on where we stand right now.

I am currently looking for at least 3 members who would like to be a part of moving Cruising Talk forward and reclaiming the fun atmosphere that it once had.

A moderators goal is to help assist new members in finding what they need, help keep conversations on target where they need to be and to help keep Cruising Talk clean of spam that tends to find its way on forums from time to time.

Our new software makes doing this really simple. If you are interested, please send me a personal message and I would be glad to talk to you more about it.

Thank you :)

Brent W

Captain
Staff member
Hello everyone,

Thank you for the quick response to the email I sent out requesting moderators. At this time I have filled the slots that I had allotted. In the future though we will be requiring more moderators as we grow. These moderators will be chosen from active and helpful members of the community.

Thanks again and I am excited about CruisingTalk's future :)

- Brent