• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Majesty Of The Seas Oct. 2007

BoHunk

Deckhand
Ahh...can we chat about that last couple of posts....:whip:

Just kiddding.

It will all be fine....Mary...I dont really bite...

FlRic

Deckhand
I know it's too late to wish y'all a great cruise (at least I planned it to be too late:laughalot: ) but have a great cruise. The rest of you girls watch out for BoHunk. She is not allowed to do any bungee jumping and I don't care what her doctor says!!!:rolleyes:

alphakitty

Deckhand
LOL Rick...nope, sorry...you aren't too late. ;)

Don't worry, I won't let the Bohunk do any jumping! Bungee or otherwise. :)

And we're off........see everyone end of the week! :)

BoHunk

Deckhand
Dont worry...I will check in where I can find internet cheap..I know in Nassau at the Subway...Margie, Lisa and I went there last time and it was by yhe minute..
Hmmm....now how an I be short winded? :laughalot:

Do you know how far it is down for a short perseon like me to Bungee Jump? :eek:

Ricksta

Deckhand
Good morning all,
Karyn and I were up at 4am. As Karyn primped I sipped a cup of coffee. Then it was load the suitcases and drive her to friends, roughly 20 min. Load the suitcases into friends vehicle., kiss, kiss bye bye (Karyn not her friend).
I now have a few questions that I forgot to ask Karyn.......

How many meals can be made and eaten from the microwave before risk of health problems?

If I order pizza more than twice do I have to tip each time?

How do I know if the clothes are really clean and whether I should wash them again? Maybe if I use twice the soap/bleach then once is enough?

Karyn said I need to vaccum twice a day or I void the warranty. Does that sound right?

Do I still have to put the lid down?

Ally

Deckhand
Hiya Rick :joy:

hmmm...you can eat microwave meals as much as you want to and it won't be dangerous to your health...apart from your waistline perhaps ;)

If you are ordering pizza, keep the tips smaller than usual, that way you can tip more often ;)

Follow the instructions on the label in the clothing regarding washing...and NEVER put anything red in with your whites...pink undies and t-shirts do not go down well ;)

Vacuum once or twice a week...ie...do it half way through the week and then just before her ladyship comes home (just tell her you did it every day, she won't know any different).

Nah...leave the lid up :laughalot:

FlRic

Deckhand
Rick...I would have thought by now you would know the answer to those questions...YES!:rolleyes: Besides, I suspect you are going to be dooing that a lot even when she gets back home and begins her recuperation.

alphakitty

Deckhand
Hi everyone!! We are in Miami and having a blast! Just came back from Bayside and dinner. :) It's hot, humid and we are exhausted!! Heading off to bed soon....niters. :)

madge57

Deckhand
Don't go yet!! I want to know if there is a lizard in your room!!!! The last time I was on the girls cruise we had a lizard in the room!!!

madge57

Deckhand
Oh Rick byt the way don't use Bleach on anything that has color in it. Yeah i know you know that but i sure would hate to see white spots on you jeans or even better yet holes in them because you put too much bleach in the wash!!! LOL

Ally

Deckhand
Mary can you make sure that you and the others log off from the connection at the hotel please after your visits...Karyn was on earlier and she didn't log off, and that could lead to someone else using her access.