1. Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mach hooky it you know it

Discussion in 'General Cruising Talk' started by Welaroa elaroa, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Welaroa elaroa

Welaroa elaroa Deckhand

Mach hooky it you know it's just going to get ripped away really easily so you don't have here I'm going to the bottom here you don’t have to worry about it and you decide to do not reveal anything like that going to give it a little bit a up like 350-080 that and then go to the other side which ripped just a little bit but that's okay to you no stress crafty and it doesn’t have to be perfect and how it %uh people that stressed out about their Iraqi mean perfect I am it now like that okay 55 to be patient decide to Navy Pier kitchen range middle okay now what you going to do you take your packing paper are packing tape I mean not going to find my edge which .
    Looking To Pass 350-080 CCIE Data Center? READ THIS REVIEW

2. haroldwilliams

haroldwilliams Deckhand

Sorry, I did not understand a thing you wrote. You had a 6 line paragraph with absolutely no punctuation marks. You need to study the English language a little more, and don`t run your words together.