• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Luggage tag holders

sue87

Captain
Now that RC is no longer sending luggage tags in the mail & have to be printed, Has anyone found the printing smears when they get wet???

Pam in CA

Captain
A couple of suggestions: use clear packing tape over the folded tag. It's like laminating on the cheap and protects the ink from smearing. Another suggestion is "Favors by Serendipity" which sells reusable cruise luggage tag holders.

sue87

Captain
Thanks Pam. actually I found a cheap plastic package a little bigger than the printed tags with a zip lock in Wally with a toothbrush & toothpase in the travel area. $1 each. No tie but I can get ties:D Not knowing if they smear when wet I figured I would find something.

Ally

Deckhand
When I print mine out I wrap them in a plastic sandwich bag and then wrap the "package" in selotape.

Not had any problems so far (touches wood), but I also do not attach the tags until I am about to hand them over to the ship loading crew, that way the case and its tags are in the elements for the shortest time possible.

sue87

Captain
You can Chuck. For $35 you can order the cruise book & the original luggage tags from RC that will be sent to your address.

Captain2

Deckhand
Am waiting on delivery of our tags as Sue says buy from RC. also re ink in printers buy best for best results

bossfan713

Deckhand
They sell these great plastic luggage tag holders from Amazon that come with strong cable to attach to your luggage, I paid about $15.00 for 8 holders. They fit the tag perfect