• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

~ Loose Before You Cruise ~

Chucksta63

Deckhand
Getting real close...still have a ways to go...how about you??? Gonna make a come back on me????
What did you think last night from what you saw? I have been a bit reluctant to get on pal & show anyone untill there really was a difference to show.

alphakitty

Deckhand
There must be a visable difference now Chuck....you've lost a LOT of weight....compare with your pictures from Valor...bet you'll see a difference. Remember, it's sometimes less noticeable to people who see you everyday.

Chucksta63

Deckhand
There must be a visable difference now Chuck....you've lost a LOT of weight....compare with your pictures from Valor...bet you'll see a difference. Remember, it's sometimes less noticeable to people who see you everyday.
Oh I can't wait to see the pics for this cruise compaired to the ones from the Valor..... I might even be able to fit into a wet suit for this cruise to dive in....lol:laughalot:

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
Getting real close...still have a ways to go...how about you??? Gonna make a come back on me????
What did you think last night from what you saw? I have been a bit reluctant to get on pal & show anyone untill there really was a difference to show.

You look great and should be very proud of yourself... Now if I can only teach you how to enjoy a glass of wine....lol

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
I am down 5 pounds Chuck, nothing like you... I will buy you a bottle of wine just for taking your health and weight loss seriously...

BoHunk

Deckhand
Rick was mentioning that a co worker is doing well on the SOuth Beach diet...anyone heard of or tryed this one?

alphakitty

Deckhand
I've read about it Karyn...it's similar to Atkins with high protein , but allows more carbs. Good carbs though...whole grains, veges, fruits, etc.

BoHunk

Deckhand
Rick said one of his co workers went to the Doc and he said this was the best one out there right now for longer term and allowed for better health than just a carb diet.....

madge57

Deckhand
I'm going slow on this one. I have lost 10lb. The last time I lost I gained back 20lb:bawling: But this one is for life and the best thing is you can eat what ever you want.:)

BoHunk

Deckhand
Yea...the one you showed me seemed real nice...I am really glad you lost that weight...but not very entertained that I found it...:laughalot:

alphakitty

Deckhand
I always thought about the notion of "going on a diet". Saying this means that you will be going off it at some point?