• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Labor Day Meeting- CAPTAIN'S EAST COAST CRUISE

bob brown

Deckhand
Jeff, why don't you take a "cruise" over to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard on the ferry if you have time? :idea:

jeff

Master of the Vessel
Hello Bob ;)
I'm expected in Providence, RI at 4PM today. Then we are going to be in Boston tomorrow. This is a town I have hard time getting around in, so my host has agreed to take me in and show me around. I will be real nice to see this couple again. I met them in 2001 in Eastern Med aboard Millennium. They were on their honeymoon at the time.

Actually the land cruise is just about done. Been very nice and relaxing here in Provincetown though and I have no complaints.

See you all soon again from the West coast.

jeff

NJVIC

Deckhand
Jeff -

- hope you enjoyed your east coast trip and have a safe journey home - thanks again for the 't' shirts and pins - and maybe we can get a chance to meet again on the west coast in a couple of weeks.

Vic.

robyn

Gondoliere
:green: :green: What a great group of happy looking Krooozers!

Nice to "see" you all and, and so glad everyone had such a wonderful time :mrgreen:

Also glad to see our Captain had a little time for relaxing after the past couple of weeks :shock:

Manuela

Deckhand
Here are a few more pictures from the "tourists" for the day :)

The aircraft carrier:

Inside the Growler submarine:

The Concorde cockpit:

And the Triumph sailing away!

Jackie

Deckhand
Great pics.
Concord certainly gets around.
Not sure how many there were, I I know for a fact that there is one at Barbados Airport, One At Manchester International ( England) Now 1 in New York( or is it New Jersey?)

Liz

Deckhand
Manuela, LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR :) :) :green: :green: :green: Has anyone heard from our Captain. Is he home safe?????

bdacruiser

Deckhand
Manuela...

Sure wish my (Greg's) pics turned out with such clarity and focus. Bravo!! We, too, give your new avatar four "thumbs up"! :clap: :clap:

jeff

Master of the Vessel
I had been following the threads while on vacation. Got the pages up last night first thing when I got home.

jeff

bob brown

Deckhand
Enjoyed reading thru and remembering this old thread. Too bad the photo's are no longer visible....
So this is what became of the old Krooozcams Forum?