• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Labor Day Meeting- CAPTAIN'S EAST COAST CRUISE

Abacus

Deckhand
Could this possibly be them. It was the only group that
stayed still for a while. They are standig on the white lines.

jeff

Master of the Vessel
You got it Abacus! Thanks a lot. It was a truly fun day meeting Mike and Manuela, Vic and Ann, Bob Brown, and Donna. Liz and I had a fabulous time!

Will post photos on return. Of course Liz and Manuela will get theirs up much sooner.

Thanks again Abacus.

jeff

DonnaMarieNJ

Deckhand
I had a WONDERFUL time yesterday meeting you all.

Manuela and Mike, Vic and Ann, Bob Brown, Jeff, and Liz: I hope you all made it home safely and hope to see you and MORE kroooz-forum members at the next get-together!!!!

Take care, all of you and thanks!

DonnaMarieNJ

PS - watch out for the bicycles!!!!!

Liz

Deckhand
WHAT A GREAT DAY WAS YESTERDAY :green: :green: :green: ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY FABULOUS :joy: :joy: :joy:

Manuela, VERY RELIEVED TO SEE YOU ARE HOME SAFE :green: :green: :green: :joy: :joy:

NJVIC

Deckhand
An excellent evening -

- except for my spilling a glass of Merlot in my lap it was a grand time. So great to have met Jeff, Liz, Manuela & Mike, Donna and Bob. There were cameras so I am sure some pictures will show up soon.

Liz hoisted her glass first to toast Greg & dobbs - and Bob set up a toast for all of us meeting.

Ann and I showed up a little early at the restaurant and waited in the bar area, met up with Bob first - saw Carnival Triumph depart NYC - shortly after the rest showed up and a great evening followed. I second Liz's note - good to see Manuela & Mike got home o.k.

Vic.

bdacruiser

Deckhand
We're Thrilled!

:) :) :green: :green: Glad to hear everyone enjoyed the rendezvous and "thank you!" for the toast. :clap: Can't wait to see the pictures!

Manuela

Deckhand
Yesterday was a fantastic day :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I expected it to be good, but it turned out to be really great :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:

Meeting Liz, Jeff, Donna, Bob, Vic and Ann was a pleasure :) :)
They are wonderful people :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Thank you for your concern about our long drive. It was worth every mile :joy: :joy:

The location couldn't have been better - thanks Liz - the most beautiful view - an amazing setting - a cruiseship sailing away - the city reflecting the setting sun - night lights - thoroughly fabulous :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Liz

Deckhand
Will get some pictures up this evening. JUST STARTING TO PACK :shock:

Just heard from our Captain that he arrived safely in Provincetown, after a looooong drive.......struggling with a MAC at the local Internet Cafe, so he didn't post.

bdacruiser

Deckhand
Liz...

If you're flying to Copenhagen Wednesday, please concentrate on packing and bidding "Bailey" farewell!! :dancer:

We'll wait for all your photos upon your return!

Have a wonderful (totally opposite experience from our Captain's) flight and a cruise experience aboard Westerdam that truly blows you away! Uh, in a very positive way...! :green: :green:

Liz

Deckhand
Waiting for dryer to "dry" :) SO

Donna, Liz, Jeff, Manuela :) :) :joy: At the NJ Ferry Terminal....we went across to NYC, walked up to the Cruise Terminal, went back to Intrepid, did our STALK :joy: , went through Concorde and the submarine, Growler :green: :green:

Came back across on ferry and watched Triumph sail. Drove a mile to Chart House and met Vic and Ann and Bob (We were about 15 minutes late :oops: )

OH, WHAT A NIGHT :green: :green: (Yes, I know, I am dating myself :shock: )

Bob, Mike & Manuela, Liz, Donna, Jeff, Ann & Vic

AND, Manuela is a WONDER. She brought "party favors" for our drink glasses, AND for those in abstentia :green: :green:

Our Captain came bearing gifts, too. T-shirts and pins for all PARTY-GOERS :green: :green:

bdacruiser

Deckhand
:clap: :clap: :green: :green: :green: :clap: :clap: :green: :green: :green: :clap: :clap: :green: :green: :green: :) :) Thanks for posting these shots, Liz. What a good-looking group of cruise fanatics!!

Manuela, we're very humbled and appreciative of the "honorable mention"...

:clap: :clap:

Abacus

Deckhand
What a handsome group you are.

It was the same in Venice, Table is full of glasses and
bottles, so I think we should rename
the site

BOOOZE-CAMS

Liz

Deckhand
:green: :green: :green: Yes, a logo-change just might be in order, here :green: :green: But AFRAID our Captain might find this a bit tooooo much :green: :green: :green:

bob brown

Deckhand
It was indeed a pleasure to meet everyone. I forgot who said what I think best described our group: "I wish I would be assigned a table on my next cruise with the members of this group"! It was a great evening with terrific company, good food, and a magnificent view. Watching the Triumph sail-away was a bonus. The time there passed all too quickly, and I hope we can meet again before too long. Oh, and I wish some more of you could attend. Thanks again Jeff for the t-shirt and logo-pin, and thanks Liz for the photo.
:)

jeff

Master of the Vessel
Mike :roll:
I'll get Norwegian Jewel up on Sunday. How about Pride of America????? Cruisegirl had mentioned that it was supposed to be live this week as well.

Having a great and relaxing time here on Cape Cod. Not a whole lot to do. Very similar to a sea day and it is forcing me to relax. Lovely little town, great hotel room, picture perfect weather, I really shouldn't be asking for more.

I'll report again later. There doesn't appear to be any problems so far. That is good news.

Until later....jeff