• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Labor Day Meeting- CAPTAIN'S EAST COAST CRUISE

Liz

Deckhand
ready to be "broken out", I THINK is part of it, but there is more to it than that.

As, you say, WHATEVER :green: :green: :dancer: :dancer:

Manuela

Deckhand
As long as "the sun is over the yardarm" (somewhere) it is acceptable to start drinking ;)

Captain's flag:

Cocktail flag:

Liz

Deckhand
:shock: :shock: Gotta make the REAL EVENT, the next day :nono: :nono: :green: :green: :green:

Liz

Deckhand
:) :)

Captain knows that server was down last night :shock: , keep your fingers and toes crossed. :pray: :pray: THIS AGGRAVATION NOT NEEDED!!! :roll: :roll:

bob brown

Deckhand
great stuff, liz! :clap:
too bad there's no web cam on board. I once flew on ANA, they have a "cockpit cam", showing those on board the the take-offs and landing.

Liz

Deckhand
:green: :green: :green: WHAT FUN IS THIS, but, yes, hopefully Captain is well on his way to NJ by now.

BUT, going BACK??????, course I'll be in the baltic by then :green: :green:

jeff

Master of the Vessel
Arrived here in Verona, albeit a bit tired from a long day. Liz has been a delight and we have been chatting up a storm. Her home is lovely, but you've all seen the pics. I'm anxious to meet everyone tomorrow. Should be quite the excursion.

The East coast is sooooo very different than the West. I am adapting for now. Flight was the flight from h*ll. It was a red-eye to begin with and there were 2 children who screamed all night long and the pregnant woman across the aisle from me who threw up the entire flight. Needless to say I got little sleep.

But tomorrow we shall meet and have a wonderful time.

Until then..jeff

bdacruiser

Deckhand
Welcome, Jeff, To The "Right" Coast!!

You couldn't have picked nicer weather to experience the metropolitan area, sir, and we expect all the details with pics in the coming days!

HAPPY LABOR DAY to all! :clap: :clap: :dancer: :dancer: :) :) :)

robyn

Gondoliere
Jeff so pleased you have arrived and enjoyed your flight so much....not! :shock:

Have a wonderful Labor Day celebration with everyone from the forum :joy: :joy: ...I'll be waiting for the pics :)

Jackie

Deckhand
Well at least you arrived Jeff, my sister & husband were delayed by 26hrs on their return to Toronto, 10 days ago.
A faulty fire hazzard warning light.
Air Canada do not have reps at Manchester, so things did not go smoothly.
When they eventually did arrvie at Toronto, the baggage handlers were on strike.
They did however manage to get on a standby flight for Edmonton, otherwise it would have been another night's wait.
Just shows how much we rely on accurate timetables, when arranging holidays.

Abacus

Deckhand
Jackie

It seems that no matter what you want to do these days there
a thousand things that can go wrong, but only one that can
go right.