• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

keeping your account safe

Ally

Deckhand
It would also be advised that if you use the same username/password for your email accounts, change those too. Always have different usernames/passwords for sites and email accounts...identity theft is on the increase and people will go to any length to steal your identity, whether it be on a bank account or on a site like this. Be aware of your security issues and change your passwords on a regular basis...keep the blighters guessing!

Ally

Deckhand
Anyone using offsite instant messaging systems...such as AIM, MSN etc....should also make sure that they are secure too. Change passwords etc on a regular basis.

And above all...

NEVER EVER GIVE YOUR ACCESS DETAILS TO ANYONE....EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND AS THEY COULD TURN INTO YOUR WORST ENEMY ONE DAY - KEEP THEM PRIVATE AT ALL TIMES!!!!!

BoHunk

Deckhand
Ya know....that RIck just always has to steal my thunder!...I post a pic of a light bulb...thinkin' how creative I am..and he comes in with this!

I just got to get smarterer....

alphakitty

Deckhand
ROFL good photo Rick.....Karyn, I loved the light bulb too. That's not a guy thing, Oprah has the light bulb moments. LOL

madge57

Deckhand
Mine is safe and sound. The only thing is needs now is that darn lock. I can't find it anywhere!!! lol