• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Jeff to Cruise Again

cruisegirl

Deckhand
Oh no.... Not body parts....lol:eek: If one has to use body parts, they are cruising way toooo much.....lol....:rolleyes: Don't we all wish we had that problem......lol........:pray: :dancer:

robyn

Gondoliere
Ohhhhh...STOP, Jeff..enough gloating :whew: Have a great time (again :roll: ) on QM2! Looks like yet another terrific cruise & you get to see Liz & Manuela again :D

(Only 34-1/2 weeks for us, Liz - no wonder you are doing a 'land cruise' to Ronsberg, & I'm doing one to Hong Kong, while we wait:mad: )

jeff said:
Manuela

Actually there are 4 in 2006.
QM2 Feb. 2006
Grand Princess May 2006
QM2 July 2006
Radiance of the Seas Nov. 2006.

jeff

jeff

Master of the Vessel
A quote from the blog:
"The big nighttime crowd was found this night in the Queen’s Room, which when we visited at 11:15 p.m. had no less than 125 couples on the dance floor doing the cha-cah-cha, waltzing, etc., to a 12-piece Big Band (formed by combining two of the ship’s bands). The nearby disco was more sedate than the ballroom.'

Same as what I found on my little cruise in February. Hopefully the disco will have more life this time. If not, I am particularly fond of the Commodore Club. So once again I may be spending a lot of time there.

jeff

Dani

Deckhand
Yeah, the picture of you doing Saturday Night Fever by yourself in the Disco,
is not a good mental picture...

Have white suit, will dance ! Young John Travolta...yummy !

m_doiron

Cruise Comedian
What's wrong with viewing his own thread? It's not like he's photographing his own shoes!!

Mark;)

Dani

Deckhand
Mark, I found out that he posts under another name and writes nice things about himself !

This time I caught him viewing his handy work ! :mrgreen:

CharlieW

Deckhand
Jeff,

Have a wonderful time! I suspect the QM2 will stop in Boston for the 4th. Did that (eeeekkkk ) 11 years ago on QE2! My how time flies. Remember it like yesterday.

Dani

Deckhand
That would be interesting if they did a re-enactment of The Boston Tea Party.

Nothing quite like throwing Earl Grey overboard, followed by Lady Grey.