• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is anyone into their poetry?

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone was into their poetry on this forum? :)
I have been inot the work of dylan thomas, maya anglelou and oscar wilde.
cheers Jared. :)

KeithnRita

Deckhand
The The New Year Craven
Once aboard a cruiseship dear, while they pondered which way to steer, we were weak and weary from many a quaint and curious volume of Heineken beer! While we nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of someone gently rapping, rapping at our stateroom door". 'Tis just room service," I muttered, "tapping at our stateroom door; bringing us more Heineken, and nothing more."
ai90.photobucket.com_albums_k260_KeithnRita_gif_newyearw2.gif

ai90.photobucket.com_albums_k260_KeithnRita_gif_newyearw2.gif

Binlo

Deckhand
What kind of poetry you want from us?
I am not a poet but i have write some beautiful lines which you can poetry but i never show these to anyone so it depends on your choice that what kind of poetry you want.

Pam in CA

Captain
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm going on a cruise,
Hope you are, too!

:)

Seriously, I'm obviously not a poet but there are some poems that have moved me and I've never forgotten, even decades later.

defed

Deckhand
Approximately like it. You know that thrill, that feeling you get when listening to music? It seems the same thing can happen in the reading poetry experience according to a study which opens up fascinating questions around reading, the brain and emotions.