• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If you could live anywhere in the world .

L

lancashire lass

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Not where you are living now.:)

AmoMondo

Deckhand
Honestly, I'd still choose Edinburgh. I love to travel all over the world but I could never leave Auld Reekie for ever. No matter how many times I go along Princes Street and see the floodlit scene above me with the castle up on it's granite rock,I never take it for granted. it still gives me chills seeing it.

I could happily live part of the year in Marbella. Love the Spanish lifestyle, being beside the sea (it's a bit on the chilly side at home) and the old town is so quaint.

Adrian

Deckhand
Well, I live in the United States right now, so if I could live anywhere else in the world aside from the US, I would choose Spain or Italy. I speak some Spanish already, so I might be more inclined to choose Spain. But then again, Italian is a beautiful language and I would love to learn it...

L

lancashire lass

I live in canada and love it. But if I had to choose another place to live it would be Ireland.:)