• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How would you rate the spa & fitness facilities on Celebrity ships?

Ally

Deckhand
Are Celebrity facilities good?

Do they offer a decent range of treatments and exercise equipment?

Are they good value for money?

Do they do special offers?

L

lancashire lass

I don't work out daily on a cruise ie with equipment but I do use the gym to continue my usual Pilates and Yoga routines. I always book a massage and up to now Celebrity has the edge on that.
It's been a couple of years since we were on the Soltice but I recall the Gym was fully equipped as any you would see on shore.
I just found a ships paper offering Body sculpting in the Aqua spa sale, 25% off reg price:)
I also recall there is a small cafe close to the Spa.

Braveheart

Deckhand
As well as a large solar domed thallasotheapy pool, with two hot tubs and cafe area, Celebrity have a great gym and good FREE aerobic classes.
Massages are wonderful - I have had a number of various kinds, stones etc, The room itself has a floor to ceiling window, and once, having a blissful massage, my experience was perfected, with dolphins swimming alongside the ship.
Our daughter and niece are particularly fond of the Persian Gardens, again free to all guests. These are amazing tranquil "mist rooms"(they are cave like in feature) which vary, some have rain waterfalls, others steam rooms with incredible aromas, and of course there are saunas. The Persian Gardens also have a large ice fountain. I'd say Celebrity's spa facilities are a big bonus when doing a cruise such as a Transatlantic, where many cool days are spent at sea. The thermal suites are unisex except for saunas which are single sex.
Hair and beauty is expensive (as on most ships), and like any other ship salon, there is no escaping the hard sale of products. I have learned to tick "no" in all spa questionnaire forms, that way I have no "condition" for which they can "offer me a miracle cure" :)
Oooooh writing this, doesn't half make me miss Celebrity!!!

L

lancashire lass

Oh yes I forgot to mention the smoothies they really were very good.

BenB

Deckhand
We're planning and saving up for our first cruise, and I definitely want to keep up my fitness routine while we're on the trip. The amenities on the Celebrity ships sound, well, luxurious, for lack of a better word! One quick question though: Is use of the gym included in the price of the cruise, or is there an additional fee? Or, does this vary from ship to ship? Thanks.

L

lancashire lass

Use of the gym is free any extras like drinks or lotions are not.