• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

how many days till your next cruise???

Pam in CA

Captain
I'm right after you. 164 days from Beijing to Vancouver, 23 days. I'm spending four days pre-cruise in Beijing so I guess I'm really leaving in 158 days (it's gonna take me almost two days to get there.)

ILove2Cruise2

Deckhand
Way too many for me. Don't have it booked yet, but Panama Canal next Spring or Fall.

I am so darn close to Platinum on both Princess and Carnival and feel like I need to get busy and get it done!

Lightraveler

Deckhand
We are looking into a cruise on Holland America from Aukland to Sidney. 14 days for just 1295 each... (plus air and tax of course :(

cruiser60

Deckhand
I am 3 days off Platinum so will get Platinum on the Diamond. Would love to do the Panama canal cruise any suggestions for the best one to do this?

Pam in CA

Captain
I am 3 days off Platinum so will get Platinum on the Diamond. Would love to do the Panama canal cruise any suggestions for the best one to do this?
Unfortunately, you will have to complete the cruise to get the Platinum benefits. :(

If you have a chance, do the full Panama Canal transit. It's a wonderful experience and the extra day gives you a chance to see the Canal up close or explore the area. I took the Island Princess Vancouver to Ft. Lauderdale cruise last month. It was great. :) Spent almost every day in the Sanctuary.