• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How many cruises have you done so far?

parapapa

Deckhand
How many cruises have you done so far?
I've done 2 till this day but they sure won't be my last. Cruises cost a lot of money, that i have to agree with but they are realy realy worth it!

Lauren

Deckhand
3 cruises

I have been on 3 cruises. I was a young child on the first 2, so I dont remember those too much. My 3rd cruise was last week. They are expensive, but when you think about it, as far as vacations go, they're not that bad! I plan on going on another one within the next year!

starnight

Deckhand
i've only done one so far, but it won't be the last that's one thing i'm sure of.
I may try and find an more adult cruise though this time (with less kids)

paula

Deckhand
This was my first but i realy hope that it won't be my last, it will stay one of my most beautiful experiences and i'd recommend it to anyone realy. It's the kind of pleasure who motivates me in putting money asside

Dazzo

Deckhand
3 all together, it's all i realy save up for realy, i did the first one with my parents when i was 15 and realy loved the experience so have done 2 more with themover the past 15 years

Titanic

Deckhand
i did my fourth one at the end of last year and am planning a 5th for mid 2007 i guess, i'm not realy set on what i exactly want to do this time but i should realy start thinking that up seriously because time flies!

Ally

Deckhand
So far I have completed 9, have 3 booked and a 4th in the pipeline tween now and November 2008 :)

sunny

Deckhand
about 5 i think (i hope i'm not forgetting any), the number 6 is due at the end of the year, i'm still hesitating between 2 or 3 destinations for it. all I know is that since in will be winter in europe i want to go somewhere down the south hemispher to get some sun!

TheForeigner

Deckhand
I have done 3 cruises so far. It still stays something I can only afford every few years and i can't afford all cruises, it takes time to find one who realy suits my tastes....and budget

pataya

Deckhand
hmmm good question, I'd have to say about 10 i think, on various companies and for various tours of course. I like these holidays where all you need to do is arrive with your luggage!:laugh:

vanilla

Deckhand
I've done 3 so far, because i can afford them just that often (every 2-3 years)
I'd love to be able to go at least once a year but i don't see taht being possible any time soon

JSME

Deckhand
August 1992 NCL
October 2003 DCL
Feb 2004 RCI
October 2004 DCL
September 2005 DCL
April 2006 RCI

I have several booked.

November 2006 RCI
March 2007 RCI
May 2007 RCI
October 2007 CCL

Can you say I am hooked?

MD11F

Deckhand
I've had 3 cruises, the first when I was little, I can remember some of it, and the last two in 2004 and 2005. I will be on #4 this November. I cruise once a year, and will be looking at twice very soon. Cruises are expensive, but compared to a land vacation, they are a bargain.

Ally

Deckhand
Floflegs said:
I've done 7. The first was a school cruise and I have one more booked.

If your school cruise was aboard Uganda, she is in the past ships section of our gallery, might bring some memories back for you, Flo :)

Floflegs

Deckhand
PagodaSwan said:
If your school cruise was aboard Uganda, she is in the past ships section of our gallery, might bring some memories back for you, Flo :)
It was the Devonia we sailed on. I don't think she was a school ship very long. It was a great experience though and my first trip abroad!

Ally

Deckhand
Ah yes, the Devonia, I shall have to dig out something on her and add her to the gallery, I doubt she is still with us, but you never know.

There were 3 school ships, I think, Uganda, Devonia and one other that escapes me at the moment. Its a shame those voyages stopped, it was a great experience for kids who wouldn't ordinarily go on a ship.

Edited...the other ships were Nevassa and Dunera.