• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How do you rate the food on Princess ?

Ally

Deckhand
How do you rate the food on Princess ?

Do you have a favourite food item that you only have while onboard the ship ?

PEB

Captain
Staff member
My favorite food on Princess ships are when they have Pheasant. It has been a couple years since I was on Princess but they have an excellant Pheasant meal.

Pam in CA

Captain
I love the chicken Waldorf salad in the International Cafe, the hazelnut ice cream, just about any pasta, and the salmon dishes. They have a delicious honey mustard salad dressing that's light and flavorful. Only about three hours to go and I'll be onboard, savoring these treats.

Pam in CA

Captain
I also love any pasta, the soups, sorbet and ice cream, and the mustard-crusted lamb chops. Ohhhh... my mouth is drooling. Only just over two months to go.

Thrak

Deckhand
I love the escargot, the fettuccine Alfredo in the Parmesan bowl, and the creme brulee.

66 days to go until I can sail again. :)

jack100

Deckhand
Like you I enjoyed the escargot...haven't been on a Princess ship for a while....I loved the cruise I had on the Emerald Princess.