• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How do you rate the entertainment & activities on Princess?

Ally

Deckhand
What is the entertainment like?

Are the shows well presented and professional?

Is there plenty to do onboard, especially on sea days?

What would be your favourite activity aboard ship?

i've heard its pretty good, very fancy inside most ships, they have a huge screen on the pool area, golf onboard, loads of excersise things, like a current pool which you havre to swim against. spas on board etc.
the nightlife is really good though, one of the best out of any ship on the crown princess, they put shows on where they have excellently chereographed dancing and great actors, i went on the crown princess and they had karoake every night, and a comedy act on the one night. plus there are quite a few bars onboard, so if you get bored you can go relax in one of them.:)
http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-reviews/princess-cruises/

Pam in CA

Captain
Jared, you are right. The entertainment on Princess is very good. The production shows are pretty good, not as good as some cruise lines but a lot better than others. The nice thing about Princess is the variety of entertainment during the evening. It's not just one show but you can go to the movies, a production show, a lounge with dancing, another lounge with a comedian or other entertainment, a piano bar, etc. Sometimes, it's hard to choose.

Princess is also testing 30-minute production shows on some ships. Some people feel that's too short, others like that they have more options and flexibility, particularly before or after dinner. I suspect this will be rolled out to all Princess ships.

PEB

Captain
Staff member
My wife has always liked the majority of production shows, I am not big on any production shows on any cruise line. I have enjoyed the non production performers such as singers, magicians and comedians. Only once did I think that the magic show was so bad that I did walk out, in that case I believe the magician was very inexperienced. I have met many of the performers on many Princess cruise ships and made some good friends.