• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Host of a radio show about cruises

Hello - My name is Francine Silverman and I am host of Ship to Shore with Silverman, a radio show about cruises. The show is recorded on Tuesday, from 12:30 to 1 pm (ET), by my producer, who listens, edits and syndicates my shows.

I am always looking for guests who are either cruise experts or enthusiasts. If you fit into either category and would like to be my guest, please email me at [email protected] for available dates.

Last February, my husband, daughter and I were on Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas and have been hooked on cruisiing ever since.

Rex

Captain
Staff member
Wow can't wait to listen and welcome to CT.

There are plenty of experts here although they won't tell you they are.. :)

PEB

Captain
Staff member
Welcome to the board. Sorry I don't believe I have ever heard of the radio show but then again it is rare I listen to the radio so that could be why I haven't heard of it. I wish you much success with the radio show and hope you will return and post on this board.