• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hi Cruisers

PEB

Captain
Staff member
Lanie940 welcome to the world of cruising. I am fairly new to this particular board but have cruised many times and also worked on cruise ships. If I can help with answering any questions I will be glad to.

Lanie940

Deckhand
I have been on 3 cruises. Two on Royal Caribbean and one on Norwegian. I liked The Gem, but was dissatisfied with some of the dining room servers. a few just handed your plat over the table to you, didn't serve from the right and take away from the left. Maybe I'm fussy, but they seemed unorganized. Maybe because of it being "Freestyle" The Stateroon attendent was great.

Pam in CA

Captain
Welcome, Lanie! So glad you enjoy cruising and are hooked.

There are many similarities between cruise lines but there are also differences. One line or even ship is not for everyone. Plus, you can have two people on the same ship at the same time with completely opposite experiences. What one person loves, another might hate. It's great that we have choices. :)

Lanie940

Deckhand
WOW, you have been on some great cruises. We want to do one in the Spring and maybe again in the Fall. Once my husband retires in a few years, we would like to do a Panama cruise or Alaska.

Rex

Captain
Staff member
Hi Lanie. My 5 year old came to me last night and said she wanted to go on a cruise. To which my reply was "did you see a commercial".. haha