• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Help me help us..

Rex

Captain
Staff member
Guys and Gals-

What would be your top 5 features you would like to see here at CT? I'll do my very best to get them implemented in a timely fashion. I'm already in talks for a new Cruise Review system and waiting on the release of the new Gallery. Thanks.

Pheebs

Deckhand
ummm I can't think of any new features at the moment but one improvement to the on the profile page, I wouldn't mind.

You can currently add your favourite cruise line/sailed with, which I like... only it doesn't include my favourite/sailed with so I can't use it! :p

I don't know whether it could be possible to add an "other" option with a text box to allow people to add their own as I know it would be a bit difficult to add every single cruise company!

PS. I love the flags! shame they aren't the waving ones, but yay flags! :D

Rex

Captain
Staff member
Let me look into that. But until then just let me know what line it is and I'll add it!